Akytec MV210-101 Modbus TCP 8 Universal Analog Input Module
The analog input module MV210-101 has 8 universal analog inputs which can be connected to various types of RTDs, thermocouples, 0/4-20mA, 0-5mA, -50-50mV, -1-1Vdc, 0-2000Ω, 0-5000Ω. Support Modbus TCP, MQTT, SNMP, SNTP.
- Manufacturer: Akytec
|10or more items||$277.24/ each||save15%|
Manufactured by Akytec in Hannover Germany, the analog input module MV210-101 has 8 analog inputs which can be connected to various types of RTDs, thermocouples, position encoders, and standard signals. To communicate the input data to a controller, an Ethernet port and Modbus TCP are at your disposal. The module requires 24V DC input power and can operate in the temperature range between -40 and +55 °C.
- 2 bypass-capable Ethernet ports
- Support for daisy-chain wiring
- Support for Modbus TCP, MQTT, SNMP, SNTP
- Simultaneous communication with up to 4 TCP clients
- LEDs for network status diagnostics
- Support for data logging
- Built-in real-time clock
- Free of charge configurator
- Synchronous configuration update of two or more selected modules
The daisy-chain connectivity and support for Ethernet auto-bypass prevent accidental loss of communication if one of the modules unexpectedly shuts down.
Power supply: 24 (10...48) V DC
Power consumption, max.: 4W
- Quantity: 8
- Pt50, Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000
- Ni100, Ni500, Ni1000
- Thermocouples J, N, K, S, R, B, T
- Voltage signal: -50-50mV, -1-1V
- Current signal: 0-5mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
- Resistive signal: 0-2000Ω, 0-5000Ω
- Interface: Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- Configuration Interfaces: USB 2.0 (MicroUSB), Ethernet 10/100 Mbit
- Protocol: Modbus TCP
- Ambient temperature: -40 to +55 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +55 °C
- Humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- IP Code: IP20
- Weight approx.: 0.4 kg
- Dimensions: 42 x 124 x 83 mm
- Weight0.3 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)15 x 8.5 x 5.5 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:AKC-252In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:AKC-253In stock(1 item available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:AKC-263In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:AKC-250In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:AKC-255In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:HER-300In stock(70 items available)