4-20 mA Loop Powered Backlight LCD Indicator (48x96mm)
Configurable, 96 × 48 mm in-loop LCD display of process variables. Scale and offset setting allow the value to be displayed in appropriate engineering units.
- Manufacturer: Comeco
|10or more items||$89.81/ each||save15%|
The TI200 is a microprocessor-based programmable process indicator, designed especially to be powered from the input current loop. TI200 is equipped with a fully programmable -1999 to 9999 LCD display with programmable point position and digital filter as well as with a 2-key keyboard. Front panel IP65 rated.
The indicator comes in a plastic case for panel mounting in a standard 96 × 48 mm DIN front size.
- Loop powered
- 4 to 20 mA input
- Programmable display range from -1999 to 9999 with selectable decimal point
- 13 mm tall LCD digits
- Simple configuration with settings stored in non-volatile memory
- CE EMC certification
- Manufacturer Part: TI200-H-T-X-P-X-X
- Loop Voltage: 4 to 36 VDC
- Operating range: 3 to 22 mA
- Measurement Range: 4 to 20 mA
- Display Range: -1999 to 9999
- Display to Input: Programmable linear mapping
- Decimal Point: Programmable
- Measurement Error: ± 0.05% or 1 digit
- Display: 4 × 13 mm tall LCD digits
- Operating Range: -10 to 65 ºC, 0 to 85% RH
- Panel Cutout: 90 × 42 mm
- Weight0.16 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)12 x 11 x 6 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:ALT-079In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:ALT-084Available for backorder
- SKU:CMI-005In stock(3 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:DBI-031In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:AKI-001In stock(11 items available)
- SKU:AXB-201In stock(3 items available)
$100.09 save $60.06
- % off
- SKU:AKI-001GIn stock(1 item available)
- SKU:SXS-106In stock(7 items available)