Fema I4E configurable signal converters for electrical signals
The new I4E signal converters from Fema can be configured to measure voltage signals (AC and DC) with ranges from 0 / 50mV up to 0 / 600V, current signals (AC and DC) from 0 / 5mA up to 0 / 5A, and frequencies from power lines (up to 100Hz). The output is a standard process signal configurable to 4 / 20mA or 0 / 10Vdc and has 4 Digit display. We have a service to configure the I4E for you if you require it.
- Manufacturer: Fema
|10or more items||$107.53/ each||save15%|
The Series I4 is a range of isolated signal converters, fully configurable, versatile and reliable for industrial applications. Its main features are the wide range of input signals available, and the customization that can be applied to the input and output signal ranges.
Output signal configurable for 4/20mA and 0/10Vdc, 3 way isolation between input-output-power circuits. Universal power supply 18 to 265 Vac/dc, wide range of input signals accepted, configuration through front keypad and display. Additional tools like "Force" menu to set the output to high or low value, the "SOS" mode, configurable messages on display for local monitoring of the input and output signal values, and password function to block access to configuration. For DIN rail mount.
Series I4 offers increased technical specifications in terms of accuracy and response times, allowing to integrate in a wide range of industrial control applications, data acquisition systems, and laboratory testing.
- Universal power supply 18 to 265 Vac/dc
- 3 Way Isolation Input/Output/Power
- 4 Digit Display showing value of input/output
- Input Selectable
- AC Voltage 0 / 50mV up to 0 / 600V
- DC Voltage 0 / 50mV up to 0 / 600V
- AC Current 0 / 5mA up to 0 / 5A,
- DC Current 0 / 5mA up to 0 / 5A,
- Frequencies 0-100Hz
- Output Selectable 4-20mA and 0-10VDC
- Configuration through front push-button keypad and front display.
Typical Applications include measurement of electrical signals from :
- current shunts of 50mV, 60mV, 100mV, 150mV, ...
- signals from DC batteries of 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc, 48 Vdc, ...
- signals from tachometric dynamos of ±60 Vdc
- power lines of 230 Vac, 115 Vac, 48 Vac, 24 Vdc
- AC current leaks of down to 5 mAac and below
- 50 and 60 Hz frequency signals from AC power lines
- signals from X/5 and X/1 current transformers
- Weight0.12 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)11 x 9 x 4 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:FMB-020In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:FMB-012In stock(17 items available)
- SKU:FMB-005In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:FMB-007Available for backorder
- SKU:AXB-052In stock(1 item available)
$221.45 save $132.87
- % off
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:XTR-001Free shipping
- SKU:HER-300In stock(70 items available)
- SKU:SRS-077In stock(2 items available)