Fema I3P configurable signal converter and isolator
The I3P Signal Isolator accepts process signals (mA and Vdc), thermocouples (K, J, N, E, T, R, S, B), resistive temperature probes (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000, PTC and NTC), resistances and potentiometers. Easy configuration with configuration codes. We have a service to configure the I3P for you if you require it.
- Manufacturer: Fema
|10or more items||$112.94/ each||save15%|
Configurable to measure process (mA and Vdc, provides excitation voltage), thermocouples (J, K, N, E, T, R and S), Pt100 probes (2 and 3 wires), Pt500, Pt1000, Ni100, Ni1000, NTC, potentiometers and resistances.
Configurable output for 4/20 mA and 0/10 Vdc. Universal power supply from 18 to 265 Vac/dc. 3 way isolation between input, output and power circuits. Easy and fast configuration through configuration codes. Plug-in screw terminal connections.
Functions to generate low and high output signals, to validate remote instrumentation. ‘Password’ function to block access to configuration. Designed for industrial environment, for a wide range of applications, reduced cost, excellent quality and optional customization. Recommended for OEM applications.
- Universal power supply 18 to 265 Vac/dc
- 15V Excitation output
- 3 Way Isolation Input/Output/Power
- Input Selectable
- Thermocouples K, J, N, E, T, R, S, B
- RTD Types Pt100 probes (2 and 3 wires), Pt500, Pt1000
- Resistance Ni100, Ni1000, NTC, potentiometers and resistances
- Output Selectable 4-20mA and 0-10VDC
- Configuration using push-buttons and display behind front panel.
- Weight0.12 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)11 x 9 x 4 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:FMB-020In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:FMB-003In stock(10 items available)
- SKU:FMB-005In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:SIG-006In stock(6 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:DBB-021In stock(8 items available)
- SKU:FMB-012In stock(16 items available)
- SKU:EES-201In stock(8 items available)
- SKU:SIB-001In stock(9 items available)