Universal Input N1540 Process Indicator + RS485 24 VDC/AC (48x96mm)
Five digit universal process indicator accepts thermocouples, Pt100, 4 to 20 mA, 50 mV and 10 V signals. 4-20mA Analog ,RS485, 2 Relays and 24VDC/AC Powered. Mini USB interface.
- Manufacturer: Novus
|10or more items||$134.42/ each||save15%|
N1540 process meter was designed with advanced technology for highest performance and reliability in the most demanding applications. Based on an advanced and robust hardware platform, the N1540 can be fully programmed via its front keypad or via a USB interface. The unique USB interface makes the programming task a simple one step fool proof operation. It allows, for example, the set up of several instruments with the same programming parameters with extreme ease while saving precious time. The mini USB interface also provides an invaluable means for continuous monitoring of the measured process variable.
Features RS485 using Modbus RTU communications to communicate with SCADA or PLC equipment and read and write indicator values.
With a very short 34 mm depth enclosure, the N1540 can be easily installed in panels and enclosures where space is at a premium. Its 5-digit display allows the indication of high-resolution variables. It has 17mm high digits providing a clear view of the numbers and making it easier to read and diagnose even when operators are far from the indicator.
- USB Interface for configuration and monitoring
- RS485 with Modbus RTU communications
- Factory configuration parameters retrieval
- Adjustable digital filter.
- Alarm Functions: LO, HI, differential, differential LO, differential HI, sensor break
- Alarm initial blocking, Alarm hysteresis
- Recorded maximum HI and minimum LO values can be retrieved via keypad
- Silicone rubber keypad
- Circuitry can be removed from housing without disconnecting wires.
- CE & UL certification
Power supply: 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10 % / +20 %)
Power consumption: 6 VA
Sensor input: J, K, N, R, T, S, B, E thermocouples, Pt100 RTD, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 50 mV, 0 to 5 VDC and 0 to 10 VDC
- JKTE T/C: 0.25% of span ±1ºC
- NRSB T/C: 0.25% of span ±3ºC
- Pt100: 0.2% of span
- mA, mV, V: 0.2% of span
Display range: -1999 to 9999
Displayed resolution: 12,000 levels
Internal resolution: 15 bits (32,767 levels)
Communication port: 2.0, CDC Class, Modbus RTU protocol
Output alarm 1: Relay SPST: 240 VAC/30VDC/1.5A
Output alarm 2: Relay SPST: 240 VAC/30VDC/1.5A
Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
Operating humidity: 80 %RH
Case: Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
Enclosure IP rating:
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2.
- Back panel: IP30, ABS+PC UL94 V-0.5 Digit LED display
Panel cutout: 93.0 x 45.5 mm
Weight: Approx.110 g
Dimension: 96 x 48 x 35 mm
- Weight0.25 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)10 x 8 x 10 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:IPI-151Available for backorder
- SKU:IPI-153In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:IPI-101In stock(6 items available)
- SKU:IPI-105In stock(10 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:HER-34In stock(39 items available)
- SKU:CET-0041In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:TRM-115BIn stock(32 items available)
- SKU:TRM-112BIn stock(83 items available)
- SKU:TRM-007BAvailable for backorder