Modbus TCP/IP Weather Station Gateway with RG-11 Rain Sensor
KTA-282 Modbus TCP gateway with Hydreon RG-11 Optical Rain Sensor for drop detection, the first sign of rain, condensation/frost sensing or wipe control.
- Manufacturer: Ocean Controls
|10or more items||$233.92/ each||save15%|
The KTA-2881 is a combination of the modified KTA-282 Modbus TCP Gateway and an optical rain sensor RG-11. It allows you to easily connect your PLC, RTU or SCADA System to the Davis Weather Stations and an extra RG-11 rain sensor.
The RG-11 Rain Sensor includes a DIP switch that allows it to be set up for the mode of operation that best matches the application.
RG-11 Modes of Operation:
- Tipping Bucket Emulation-- Replace your tipping bucket with a low-maintenance alternative.
- "It's Raining"-- Close a skylight at the first sign of rain, and open it when it stops raining.
- Condensation / Frost Sensing
- Wiper control
- Irrigation Control-- No more watering during a downpour!
- Drop Detection
Connect the RG-11 to the dry-contact input of the gateway, the relay output status of the RG-11 can then be accessed via Modbus TCP/IP or RTU.
The gateway plugs into the weather station's console using the Davis WeatherLink cable (Weather Link for Vantage Pro Serial) and appears on the Modbus network as a Modbus TCP/IP or RTU slave. This allows your programmable controller to monitor and carry out actions based on wind speed, wind direction, temperature, etc.
- Power Supply: 10-28V DC
- Protocol: Modbus TCP/IP network via Ethernet. Can be polled by up to three Modbus masters simultaneously. Also supports Modbus RTU over RS-485.
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°C
- Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 40 (mm) & 121 x 71 x 55.2 (mm)
- Weight0.65 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)11 x 9 x 4 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:KTA-288Available for backorderAvailable for backorder
- SKU:HYS-001In stock(82 items available)
- SKU:ECS-004Available for backorder
- SKU:ECS-005Available for backorder
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:CAM-001In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:IBS-0090In stock(9 items available)
- SKU:IBS-009SIn stock(20 items available)
- SKU:IBS-009BIn stock(25 items available)