BACnet MS/TP Weather Station Gateway
Interfaces a Davis Instruments Weather Station to a BACnet MS/TP network
- Manufacturer: Ocean Controls
|10or more items||$185.54/ each||save15%|
The KTA-302 BACnet MS/TP Weather Station Gateway is a BACnet MS/TP version of our KTA-282 Modbus Weather Station Gateway, designed to handle building automation demands.
The gateway allows you to easily connect your BACnet network to one of the following Davis weather stations:
- 6152 Cabled Vantage Pro 2
- 6162 Cabled Vantage Pro 2 Plus
- 6152 Wireless Vantage Pro 2
- 6162 Wireless Vantage Pro 2 Plus
- 6153 Wireless Vantage Pro 2 Fan Aspirated
- 6163 Wireless Vantage Pro 2 Plus Fan Aspirated
- 6316 Wireless Weather Envoy (with Wireless ISS, ISS Plus, ISS Solar Fan Aspirated or ISS Plus Solar Fan Aspirated)
- 6250 Vantage Vue
The gateway plugs into the weather station's console using the Davis WeatherLink cable (Weather Link for Vantage Pro Serial) and appears on the BACnet network. This allows your SCADA system or other BACnet devices in your network to monitor and carry out actions based on wind speed, wind direction, temperature, etc.
Have a look at our BACnet Weather Station Kits. They have everything you'll need to get the weather station data on your BACnet network.
- Power Supply: 8 to 28VDC
- Power Consumption: 100mW
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Output: Two Open Collector outputs for alarms or control
- Protocol: BACnet MS/TP over RS-485 compatible
- BACnet network parameters easy configurable by onboard switches.
- Supports BACnet device and object discovery.
- Gives you all provided data from the weather station, which includes other 16 values that were previously unavailable weather data.
- Allows you to configure unit conversions.
- Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm. The unit can be screwed to a panel, or mounted to DIN rail.
- Weight0.25 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)10 x 8 x 10 cm
- User Manual
- Collection of Wiring Diagrams for the weather station kits
- Download the wiring connections for GWY-141/KTA-282/KTA-302
- Vantage Serial Protocol Guide
- BACnet official website
- Firmware Update Guide
- Download RoHS Certificate
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:KTA-2881Stock built to order
- SKU:GWY-141In stock(151 items available)
- SKU:ECS-004Available for backorder
- SKU:ECS-005Available for backorder
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:ECS-BAC(VP2)In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:AKI-001In stock(11 items available)
- SKU:GJS-003In stock(75 items available)
- SKU:ECS-TCP(VP2A)Available for backorder