Loop Powered Temperature Sensor DIN Rail Mount
4 to 20 mA output loop powered temperature sensor with measurement range from -10°C to +125°C, designed for monitoring RTU and PLC cabinet temperatures. DIN Rail Mount.
- Manufacturer: Ocean Controls
|100or more items||$24.34/ each||save30%|
The KTD-267 is the DIN rail mounting version of KTA-267. This is a simple 4 to 20 mA output loop powered temperature sensor with measurement range from -10°C to +125°C designed for monitoring RTU and PLC cabinet temperatures.
- Power Supply: Up to 40 V Loop Voltage, 8.1 V Compliance Voltage
- Maximum Current: 20mA
- Output: 4 to 20 mA output
- Measurement Range: -10°C to 150°C
- Typical Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Worst case Accuracy of ±2°C at 25°C
- Worst case Accuracy of ±3°C at 150°C
- Ideal for measuring cabinet temperature for RTUs and PLCs
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- DIN Rail Mounting Option
- Dimensions: 90L x 22W x 47H (mm)
- Weight0.02 kg
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:RHT-024In stock(3 items available)
$128.75 save $32.19
- % off
- SKU:RHT-022In stock(1 item available)
$125.27 save $31.32
- % off
- SKU:RHT-003In stock(18 items available)
- SKU:EES-001AAvailable for backorder
- SKU:EES-001VIn stock(9 items available)
- SKU:EES-001MIn stock(3 items available)
- SKU:EES-020AIn stock(13 items available)
- SKU:EES-020VIn stock(4 items available)
- SKU:EES-020MIn stock(7 items available)
- SKU:EES-010VAvailable for backorder
- SKU:EES-010AIn stock(2 items available)
- SKU:EES-010MIn stock(8 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:KPS-015In stock(20 items available)
- SKU:AKI-001In stock(11 items available)