LabJack T7 Pro Data Acquisition Module
T7 Pro has all the features of the multi-function DAQ T7 (Ethernet & USB interface, 100 kS/s) plus Wi-Fi & 24-bit ADC.
- Manufacturer: LabJack
|10or more items||$645.35/ each||save15%|
Choose the T7 family for ultimate flexibility. With 16-bit to 24-bit analog inputs, the option to use USB, Ethernet, or WiFi, and numerous built-in firmware features, the T7 can help you accomplish nearly any data acquisition need.
It's great for acquiring signals from virtually any kind of sensor, and can serve that sensor data out through any of its 3 communication interfaces. With instrumentation amplified inputs, software selectable gain settings, dozens of digital I/O features, and a Modbus TCP front-end, the T7 is our most versatile multifunction DAQ platform. Common applications include laboratory research, industrial control and monitoring, automated testing, and prototype development. Additionally, T7 devices are capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua scripts.
- 1uV noise-free analog input resolution
- Add $150 expansion board for 84 analog inputs
- 24-bit low-speed and 16-bit high-speed ADC
- 23 Digital I/O • 14 Analog Inputs
- Watchdog system
- Up to 10 counters
- Industrial range (-40 to +85C)
- 2 Analog Outputs (12bit 0-5V)
- Serial protocols: SPI, I2C, and more
- Instrumentation amplifier inputs: Single-Ended or Differential
Everything we sell has a 30-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product, contact us to arrange your choice of a refund or replacement. In addition, the LabJack T7 is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
All LabJacks include lifetime technical support. Support resources include forum, FAQs, email, and telephone.
Software, Drivers and Examples:
DAQFactory is measurement and automation software from AzeoTech. The free version, see Documents section below, supports the T7/U3/U6/UE9/U12.
Need more information?
The User's Guide on T7 Support Page has all the specifics for working with the T7. You'll also find the quick start guides, and any other literature we've published on the T7.
Analog input range: ±10V, ±1V, ±0.1V and ±0.01V
Analog outputs: 2 (12-bit, 0-5V)
Serial protocols: SPI, I2C, and more ...
Analog input resolution as low as 1V noise-free
Expand to 84 analog inputs, see related products
16-bit high-speed ADC (up to 100kHz)
24-bit low-speed ADC
14 analog inputs built-in
23 digital I/O
Up to 10 counters
Up to 8 PWM, quadrature, pulse width, and more ...
Thermocouples, load cells, bridges, and more ...
Examples Available for C/C++, VB, LabVIEW, Python in due course
DAQFactory Express Software
Warranty 5 years
Rated for Industrial Temp Range: -40 to +85 °C
Enclosure Size: Approximately 75 x 175 x 25 mm
- Weight0.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)24 x 9 x 8 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:LAJ-050Available for backorder
- SKU:LAJ-013In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:LAJ-035In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-034In stock(8 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-030In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-029In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-033In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-032In stock(4 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-0321In stock(4 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-018In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-017In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-039Available for backorder
- SKU:LAJ-024In stock(2 items available)