The SITE-LOG LPM-1 is an 7-channel, battery powered, stand-alone voltage/current DC data logger, with storage up to 4 MB of data in non-volatile flash memory. Input voltage/current signals can be from sensors, transducers, transmitters or any other common voltage/current sources. Its aluminum enclosure makes it excellent in the harshest industrial environment.
Plug & Play USB port and versatile custom equation simplify communications and engineering unit conversion. 16-bit ADC makes it well suited for science and laboratory applications where precise and accurate measurements are critical.
Simply plug the logger to a computer's USB port, and the Windows software (sold separately.) automatically recognises it and handles the configuration, downloading, graph viewing and more.
- 16-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 4 megabyte memory size
- Both USB and serial interfaces with auto baud rate of up to 115200 bps
- Programmable input ranges (2 VDC to 20 VDC)
- Over 10 years of battery Life
- Powerful software for configuration, downloading, plotting, analysis and alarm reporting
- Configurable alarm controls/excitation controls
- Wide sampling interval selections (20 milliseconds to 12 hours)
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Coated PCB to protect against moisture, corrosion and mildew.
The Site-Log data logger provides alarm outputs controlled by the low and high programmable alarm thresholds of each enabled channel. The alarm control outputs can be used to turn on/off external alarm devices such as strobe lights, sirens or alarm telephone diallers..
The Site-Log data logger also has an excitation control output used to switch the power supply of the external transducer/transmitter, so that these are only powered during a reading, saving on transducer battery consumption.
SiteView is a Windows PC based application works with Site-Log Series data loggers for downloading, configuration and data analysing and plotting. Its user-friendly graphic interface plus powerful functionalities fit both novice and advanced users. The versatility of custom equation and custom-line equation handle complicated measurement requirements.
Please Note: The SiteView software is required to configure the unit and download data, and is sold separately.