The DM322E is a digital stepper drive with simple design and easy setup. By implementing Leadshine advanced stepper control technology, this stepper drive is able to power 2-phase and 4 phase stepper motors smoothly with optimal torque and low motor heating & noise. Its operating voltage is 12-30VDC and it can output 2.2A current. All the micro step and output current are done via DIP switches. Therefore, the DM322E are ideal choices for applications requiring simple step & direction control of NEMA 11, 14, 16, 17 stepper motors.
- Anti-Resonance for optimal torque, extra smooth motion, low motor heating and noise
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration for optimal torque from wide-range motors
- Step & direction (PUL/DIR) control
- Multi-Stepping for smooth motor movement
- Optically isolated inputs
- Input voltage 12-30VDC
- 8 selectable micro-step resolutions of 400-12800 via DIP switches
- 8 selectable output current settings of 0.3 – 2.2A via DIP switches
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Pulse input frequency up to 70 KHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
The DM322E stepper drive are designed to power 2 phase (1.8?) or 4-phase (0.9?) NEMA 11, 14, 16, 17 hybrid stepper motors. It can be easily adopted in many industries (CNC, medical, automation, packaging…), such as X-Y tables, engraving machines, labeling machines, mills, plasma, laser cutters, pick and place devices, and so on. Its excellent performance, simple design, and easy setup make it ideal for many step & direction control type applications.