2.0 N·m NEMA 23 Integrated Stepper Motor
iST-2320 2.0 N·m NEMA 23 stepper motor with integrated driver. Standard pulse and direction (or CW/CCW) input. Advanced anti-resonance DSP driver.
- Manufacturer: Leadshine
|10or more items||$118.29/ each||save15%|
Leadshine iST-2320 integrated stepper is a NEMA 23 stepper motor integrated with an advanced DSP stepper drive. At very compact size and with all components integrated, the iST-2320 can save mounting space, eliminate motor wiring time, reduce interference, and cut/reduce cable and labor costs. By adopting Leadshine's latest current control technology, the drive of the iST-2320 can drive the stepper motor with high precision, smooth movement, and extra low noise at low speed movement with no obvious resonance area.
Leadshine already loads default current-loop parameters for the iST-23xx. Those default parameter values have been optimized. They should be good enough for most industrial applications, and there is no need to tune them. However, if you want to fine tune the iST-23xx for best performance for your applications, Leadshine also offers tuning software, ProTuner, which allows you to adjust those current-loop parameters. The serial cable for tuning is on our website at Serial Cable for iST and iES drives
- NEMA 23 motor + stepper drive
- Step & direction, or CW / CCW controls
- 2 N·m (285 oz-in) holding torque
- 20 – 50 VDC operating voltage
- 15 micro-step settings via DIP switches
- Software configurable custom micro-step & current
- Anti resonance tuning via software
- Low and middle speed range anti resonance
- Smooth motor movement
- Extra low motor heating and noise
- Soft-start for no "Jump" when powered on
- Reduced wiring for easy setup and installation
- Auto current deduction
Input voltage: 18 to 50 VDC
Output current: 0.5 to 6 A
Pulse input frequency: 500kHz
Pulse voltage: 3.3 to 24 V
Logic signal current: 7 to 16 mA
Isolation resistance: 100 MΩ
Holding torque: 2.0 Nm
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases.
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Humidity: 40 to 90% RH
- Operating temperature: 70°C
Storage temperature: -20 to 65°C
Motor length: 80 mm
Length of motor + drive: 111.65 mm
Weight: 1.25 Kg
- Weight1.3 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)15 x 8 x 8 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:PSM-024In stock(4 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:MOT-132LIn stock(3 items available)
- SKU:MOT-135LIn stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LSK-060In stock(12 items available)
- SKU:SMC-1323Available for backorder