Leadshine CS1-D507S is closed loop stepper drives designed to solve the loss of step problem in open loop stepper control systems, thus increase system reliability at minimal cost increase. It implements advanced control algorithm of Leadshine based on its tens of years’ experience in stepper and servo controls. The CS1-D507S are highly reliable and affordable and performs excellent in many industrial applications such as CNC, medical, electronics, packaging...
The CS1-D507S can power 2-phase NEMA 17, 23, and 24 stepper motors with incremental encoders. Compared with traditional open loop stepper systems, the CS1-D507S adopted closed loop step system can eliminate potential loss of step, make real-time position error correction, and do not need torque reservation (100% torque implementation). Also it can power the driven stepper motor with reduced heating, lower noise, low vibration…
CS1-D507S driven easy servo systems have been widely adopted by many Leadshine OEM clients to upgrade their open-loop stepper systems or replace brush-less servo systems in industries such as CNC machinery, electronics, semiconductor, medical, textile, robotics and lab automation.
- 20-50VDC supply voltage, max 7A output current
- No loss of step, No hunting, No torque reservation, No tuning
- Step & direction or CW/CCW control modes
- Enhance performance at low speed application( 30-120 RPM)
- Max 500 KHz input frequency
- Brake output without connecting a relay
- Encoder A/B/Z outputs
- Switch Setting: Microstep, Direction, Pulse Mode, Positional command filter, Encoder resolution, Gain adjustment and output current, 5V / 24V logical voltage input selector
- CE certified and RoHS compliant