Leadshine ES2-3DA2306 series easy servo drives are based on the latest vector control algorithm of combing AC servo and stepper systems. They are featured with full closed-loop include current loop, speed loop and position loop, offering enhanced acceleration & quick response, extra lower noise & heating, smooth motor movement, no torque reservation, high standstill stiffness, no overshooting for almost zero settling time, and easy tuning for almost all applications. The ES2-3DA2306 operating voltage is 150-230VAC and it can output up to 6.0 A current. Therefore, the ES2-3DA2306 is ideal for applications requiring fast response, precise position and smooth movement of NEMA34 and NEMA42 easy servo motors.
Due to combining the features of both AC servo drives and stepper drives, Leadshine ES2 series easy servo drives are suitable for both upgrading conventional stepper systems, and replacing AC servo systems which have closed loop and high torque requirements. ES2-3DA2306 has been successfully implemented by many OEM clients in applications such as electronic equipment, laser engraving machine, medical equipment, CNC routers, packaging machines and printing equipment.
ES2-3DA2306 driven easy servo systems have been widely adopted by many Leadshine OEM clients to upgrade their open-loop stepper systems or replace brush-less servo systems in industries such as CNC machinery, electronics, semiconductor, medical, textile, robotics and lab automation.
The main advantages over traditional servo and open loop stepper systems are:
- The stepper motor provides torque at low speeds, which is when you need it for milling or cutting
- The feedback from the encoder ensures no lost steps and allows the motor to be driven as load demands
- The feedback and control algorithm allow much higher top speeds than open loop stepper systems
- The system maintains a stable holding position without oscillation after completing positioning
- Advanced servo technology to combine advantages of open-loop stepper systems and AC servo systems
- Closed-loop controls to eliminate lose of steps, stall or movement synchronization
- High starting torque and quick response
- Vector control ,smooth motor movement with lower vibration & heating and quick response
- Excellent respond time, quick acceleration, and very high high-speed torque (30% over open-loop)
- Load-dependent dynamic current output from drive to motor to significantly motor heating deduction
- Input voltage from 150 to 230VDC; MAX 6.0A peak current output from drive to motor
- Micro step resolution value from 200-51,200 (increased by 1) via software configuration
- Isolated control inputs of Pulse, Direction and Enable
- Easy tuning for plug and play setup and built-in on-board HMI for easy setup and configuration
- Easy Servo motors with selectable encoder resolution 1000, 2500, 5000 lines (recommend 5000 lines) and output signal include A,B,Z;
- In-position and fault outputs to external motion controllers for complete system controls.
- Over voltage, over-current, and position-error protection
Parameter tuning tools, including ProTuner (Windows based setup software) can meet different tuning environments or requirements. The LSK-001 programming cable and ProTuner Software is required to tune the drive.