SRC-601 are attractive flush mounted Modbus RTU controllers with a large colour intuitive 3.5” touchscreen for viewing the system status and modifying the settings. The SRC-601 Modbus controllers are ideal for hotel, hospitality, offices, commercial application, houses, apartment buildings and any other application where attractive user interface is required. The SRC-601 controllers have comprehensive control functionality on-board allowing them to be used in wide variety of applications. All inputs and outputs are configurable to the required application.
The SRC-601 controllers have built-in temperature sensor, 1 resistive NCT10 input, 1 Digital Input, 2 Analogue 0-10Vdc outputs (e.g. heating/cooling), 3 230V relay outputs (e.g. 3-speed fan) and Modbus RTU RS485 communication. The optional measurements include relative 2% accurate humidity, CO2 measurement and alarming and 0-10Vdc inputs for e.g. feedback monitoring. All inputs and outputs are configurable to the required application, please refer to data sheet for more details.
The SRC-601 controllers can operate in Comfort, ECO and OFF modes allowing energy savings to be accomplished. The intuive touchscreen shows the 'energy ring' indicates if there is heating or cooling demand, and the screen can also be dimmed easily in the night time for hotel and other applications.
The SRC-601 Modbus controllers have fan control functionality allowing 1, 2 and 3-speed fan manual control as well as EC fan control. Advanced logic in side the device allows room space to be monitored for both temperature and CO2 and the environment can be controlled to the optimal conditions.
With CE (Control Extension) option to device will have also control for lights, blinds and additional party mode to activate boost conditions.
The SRC601 Modbus RTU communication allows simple integration to building management systems. The device have comprehensive list of configuration paramaters accessible over the network using Modbus RTU communications.
- Flush mounted to the UK, US or European Wall Mounting Box
- Modern Designer Look with Black/Chrome Colour Scheme
- Attractive Simple to Use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Setpoint Adjustment using Up & Down Arrows (temperature)
- Energy Ring Advising the System Status at Glance (shades of red or blue indication demand)
- Possibility to show network temperature (e.g. outside temperature)
- Alarm Display for out of range of measurements
- Centigrade to Fahrenheit Unit selection for hospitality applications
- Traffic Light Alarms for CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- COMFORT, ECO and OFF modes
- Cleaning Mode
- Lockable Screen with 4-Digit Lock Code
- Number of Lock Screen Options depending on the Applications
- Maintenance Mode Password Protected
- Simple to use Maintenance Mode Configuration Menus
- With CE-Options; Lights and Blinds Control, Party Mode Boost Options
- Humidity Sensor Option for Internal Humidity Display and Monitoring
- CO2 Sensor Option for CO2 Control and Monitoring
- Comprehensive Range of Functionality to Cover most Room Control Applications
- Up to 4-stages of heating/cooling
- 3-Speed and EC Fan Control
- Fan speed display and override icons (1, 2- 3- speed options with multi-colour visualisation)