TCG140-4 is a 4G LTE universal IO module allows you to protect your infrastructure by sending SMS alarms and email alarms on the change of an analog and digital input signal.
TCG140-4 is a 4G LTE universal IO module. It covers LTE Cat.1 communication with up to 5 Mbit upload. The device supports also 3G and 2G wireless communication and provides data connectivity on LTE-FDD, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, EDGE, and GPRS networks. This makes it usable practically anywhere in the world where is available some kind of cellular coverage.
4G LTE universal IO module can work autonomously but it is specially optimized for M2M and IoT applications. The main option for M2M communication is HTTP API. The device supports HTTP and HTTPS Post with XML or JSON file.
The module offers a large number of analog inputs with 0 to 10 volts and a current loop – 0 to 20mA inputs. In addition, the device supports the MODBUS RTU interface for all compatible industrial devices, including all Teracom sensors.
The analog inputs with their standard ranges together with the MODBUS RTU interface make the integration of the unit into industrial applications very easy.
TCG140-4 is the successor to the popular TCG140. The two modules differ only in technology and communication ranges. The entire input-output peripherals and digital interfaces are 100% identical. This makes it easy to migrate from the 2G device to the 4G LTE module in places where 2G services are to be shut down.
The initial setup of the device is made through the graphical interface using a standard browser. On the field, the device can be set up remotely either with SMS or HTTP API commands. The FW update of the unit is possible over the air too.
4G LTE universal IO module utilizes robust metal box with accessories for DIN-Rail mounting.
- Multi-band connectivity;
- Setup via USB, SMS or HTTP(S) API;
- 2 digital ”dry contact” inputs;
- Up to 8 Teracom 1-Wire sensors support;
- Up to 8 MODBUS RTU sensors/devices support;
- 4 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- Up to 4 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range;
- Up to 2 current loop (0-20mA) inputs;
- HTTP(S) API commands;
- Periodical HTTP/HTTPS Post with current status in XML or JSON;
- Data logger for up to 70000 records;
- Periodical HTTP/HTTPS Post with logger data in CSV format;
- SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers);
- Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with TLS support;
- DIN-rail mount ready;
- Firmware update over USB or Internet.