4G LTE universal IO module TCG140-4
TCG140-4 is a 4G LTE universal IO module for remote monitoring and control over cellular networks. It has analog inputs and digital I/O. It utilises 1-Wire interface for up to eight 1-Wire sensors. It can notify staff of alarm situations by SMS or email messaging.
- Manufacturer: Teracom
|10or more items||$346.49/ each||save15%|
TCG140-4 is a 4G LTE universal IO module allows you to protect your infrastructure by sending SMS alarms and email alarms on the change of an analog and digital input signal.
TCG140-4 is a 4G LTE universal IO module. It covers LTE Cat.1 communication with up to 5 Mbit upload. The device supports also 3G and 2G wireless communication and provides data connectivity on LTE-FDD, DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, EDGE, and GPRS networks. This makes it usable practically anywhere in the world where is available some kind of cellular coverage.
4G LTE universal IO module can work autonomously but it is specially optimized for M2M and IoT applications. The main option for M2M communication is HTTP API. The device supports HTTP and HTTPS Post with XML or JSON file.
The module offers a large number of analog inputs with 0 to 10 volts and a current loop – 0 to 20mA inputs. In addition, the device supports the MODBUS RTU interface for all compatible industrial devices, including all Teracom sensors.
The analog inputs with their standard ranges together with the MODBUS RTU interface make the integration of the unit into industrial applications very easy.
TCG140-4 is the successor to the popular TCG140. The two modules differ only in technology and communication ranges. The entire input-output peripherals and digital interfaces are 100% identical. This makes it easy to migrate from the 2G device to the 4G LTE module in places where 2G services are to be shut down.
The initial setup of the device is made through the graphical interface using a standard browser. On the field, the device can be set up remotely either with SMS or HTTP API commands. The FW update of the unit is possible over the air too.
4G LTE universal IO module utilizes robust metal box with accessories for DIN-Rail mounting.
- Multi-band connectivity;
- Setup via USB, SMS or HTTP(S) API;
- 2 digital ”dry contact” inputs;
- Up to 8 Teracom 1-Wire sensors support;
- Up to 8 MODBUS RTU sensors/devices support;
- 4 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- Up to 4 analog inputs with 0 to 10VDC range;
- Up to 2 current loop (0-20mA) inputs;
- HTTP(S) API commands;
- Periodical HTTP/HTTPS Post with current status in XML or JSON;
- Data logger for up to 70000 records;
- Periodical HTTP/HTTPS Post with logger data in CSV format;
- SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers);
- Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with TLS support;
- DIN-rail mount ready;
- Firmware update over USB or Internet.
- Power Supply: 10 to 32 VDC at 300 mA
- Input: 2 digital inputs with "dry contact" and "logic level" modes
- Input: 4 analogue inputs with 0 to 10 VDC, 0-20mA range
- Contacts: 4 relays with NO and NC
- Relay rating: 30 VAC, 24 VDC, 3 A
- Dimensions: 158 x 119 x 34 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C
- Weight0.6 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)13 x 11 x 5 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:TCC-200Available for backorder
- SKU:TCS-014In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:TCS-016In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:TCS-017In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:TCC-024In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:TCS-001In stock(23 items available)
- SKU:TCS-012In stock(3 items available)
- SKU:TCC-025In stock(16 items available)
- SKU:TCC-026In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:TCC-028In stock(2 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:SIG-120In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:HER-300In stock(70 items available)
- SKU:LEA-044In stock(3 items available)
- SKU:LEA-042In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:EES-371In stock(1 item available)