TSH300v2 is an RS-485 humidity and temperature sensor. The device doesn’t need external power supply. It is powered through the interface. The sensor is an excellent solution for humidity and temperature measuring.
The humidity and temperature sensor integrates basic elements as well as signals processing and provides a fully calibrated digital output. This results in superior measurement quality.
It focuses on applications that require precise humidity and temperature monitoring – server rooms, offices, drug and food stores, etc. It is also suitable for smart office applications.
TSH300 supports widely used in Building Management Systems (BMS) and Industrial Automation Systems (IAS) Modbus RTU protocol. Each sensor has a unique serial code, which allows multi-sensors support over the same RS-485 bus.
The RS-485 humidity and temperature sensor utilizes two RJ45 connectors for an easy daisy chain wiring. Standard UTP/FTP patch LAN cable can be used for interconnection between the sensors and the controller.
A special accessory, allows easy installation on 19” cabinets, can be ordered separately.
- Easy daisy chain connection via RJ45 cable
- Supplied with 1 m RJ45 connection cable
- Cable runs in excess of 30 m possible
- Supplied with bracket for easy installation into 19" racks
The sensor can be used with
- Temperature and humidity data logger TCW210-TH
- 4G remote IO module TCG140-4
- Third party MODBUS RTU master devices