Industrial Isolation RS-232/485 to 4-port RS-485 HUB
A RS485 Hub which allows one RS-485 bus or one RS-232 bus to be divided into 4 fully isolated RS-485 buses.
- Manufacturer: 3onedata
|10or more items||$160.80/ each||save15%|
The SW4485I-P is a RS-485 HUB is designed for noisy industrial environments. It supports a transmission rate up to 115.2KBPS, and adopts two-way transparent transmission, which allows one RS-485 bus or one RS-232 bus to be divided into 4 RS-485 buses, or any divided RS-485 signal to be transparently transmitted to a host computer RS-485 or RS-232 hub.
Each RS-485 port of slave computer is provided with reverse connection alarm and protection function, with which the reliability of existing RS-485 network is greatly improved, effectively reducing the network maintenance time. To ensure the security and reliability of data communication, the RS-485 ports are provided with 2 KVAC isolation protection, level-4 electrostatic protection and level-2 radiated susceptibility, effectively preventing surge current, common ground and radiated interference, making the hub safe and reliable and suitable for outdoor application.
The SW4485I-P also comes with RS-485 bus star connection. Users can easily improve RS-485 bus structure and divide the network segment. Proper utilization of SW4485I-P(12/48 VDC) can help design a unique and reliable RS-485 system. SW4485I-P(12 / 48 VDC) adopts EMC protection and supports DIN-rail installation, allowing it to be used reliably in severe environment at a temperature of -40~75 C.
- Support two host computer RS-232 and RS-485 ports and four slave computer RS-485 ports
- Support multiple SW4485I-P(12 / 48 VDC) cascade connection as many as 256-way RS-485 bus
- Each slave computer port can connect 32 standard RS-485 devices (nodes)
- Support DIN-rail installation
- Special automatic reverse connection alarm
- Zero-delay automatic send/receive conversion function
- Port is provided with 2 KVAC isolation protection,Level-4 electrostatic protection and level-2 radiated susceptibility
- Power supply: 12-48 VDC
- Power consumption: 0.696 W @ 24 VDC
- Support transmission rate: 300~115200 bps
- Degree of protection: IP40
- Working temperature: -40-75 °C
- Dimensions: (L*W*H): 110*95*35 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, UL508 (pending)
- Weight0.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)19 x 15 x 6 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:IBP-101In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:EED-001Available for backorder
- SKU:SID-021In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:SIG-010In stock(27 items available)
- SKU:TOD-001In stock(5 items available)