LogBox-RHT-LCD are dual channel data loggers with built-in temperature and relative humidity sensors. They use a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, food and goods storage, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and others.
They can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows® software. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and it exports data to spread sheets.
In the LogBox-RHT-LCD the temperature and humidity values are shown in the digital display. You can also check on the display the Minimum and maximum recorded values.
- Logger Start: immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a programmed setpoint
- Logger Stop: at full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples or never (circular memory)
- Memory for 64,000 recordings in one channel or 16,000 recordings for each channel
- Configuration and data retrieval software for Windows 98, XP, 2000, Vista and PalmOS
The configuration of the LogBox is done by the included LogChart software. Data is transmitted to the LogBox through an Infrared wand connected to the PC's USB port. The Parameter Configuration window in LogChart lets you configure the following parameters:
- Log Rate
- Logging Session Title
- Channel Setup: Name, type, limits, scaling
- Start Log Options: Immediately or timed
- Logging Options: Stop when full, set number of readings or roll-over
After the logging session is complete, data can then be downloaded again by LogChart and displayed in table and chart formats. Data files can then be saved as ASCII text files for importation into common Spreadsheets. It is also possible to monitor data in real-time.