Diverse Hardware, Integrated Wireless, Serial and Ethernet
MW5501C Industrial Wireless Modbus Gateway will provide you a flexible platform to convert bi-directionally Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP through wired and wireless Ethernet Networks. It supports IEEE802.11 b/g/n standards over 2.4GHz for Wireless connectivity, wired Ethernet through one RJ45 port and supports the four most commonly used communication standards in Serial: RS-232/485 and 422 on one DSub-9 / 5-Pin Terminal Block Combo.The ease-of-use configuration utility provided with Modbus Gateway can quickly select the hardware interface , and easily switch to the existing communication infrastructure.
Switching between Modbus Protocols
Modbus Gateway supports the standard Modbus protocol and is capable of converting any Modbus protocols between Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and
Modbus ASCII for all supported hardware interfaces.
Modbus ID Routing
Modbus Gateway supports various types of hardware communication interfaces, Modbus protocol conversion, and Modbus ID routing. Therefore the Modbus Gateway can integrate your existing and complex Modbus hardware configuration into a simple network that can be easily managed.
The MB5001C series supports the three most commonly used serial communication interfaces, RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485. It also provides a web-based configuration UI, so the users can select the serial interface easily.
- Rugged metal housing for wall or panel mount (DIN rail adapter clips available)
- Ease-of-use in Modbus protocol conversion include RTU, ASCII and TCP
- 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet full duplex auto negotiation
- Monitor, manage and control industrial field devices remotely
- Web server / Utility configuration
- Supports WiFi-Direct for Simple Peer Pairing