The SRC-210-BAC BACnet MS/TP series controllers have been designed for fan coil unit, chilled ceiling, VAV and zone heating/cooling applications. The controllers are DIN-rail mounted. The controllers have 4 analogue 0..10Vdc outputs and two digital outputs that can be configured for heating and cooling control, or fan speed control. The controllers can operate as Proportional Only or as Proportional + Integral Controllers. The controllers have built-in BACnet MS/TP communication for connection to BMS systems, and support both device and point discovery.
The controller can have up to 2 heating and cooling stages. The analogue outputs can be individually configured for any of the heating/cooling stages or fan speed, and digital outputs can be configured as 3-point, PWM (thermic) or On/Off control. Furthermore the controller supports pulsed 0-10Vdc outputs.
The SRC-210 BACnet controllers include both 3-speed and EC fan control. The fan speed can follow any of the heating or cooling stage demand. It is possible to set both minimum and maximum fan speed.
The two digital inputs on the controller can be used for overriding the controller to day or night, or to disable cooling (chilled ceiling applications). Digital inputs can also be set as a BACnet monitoring point.
The controller follows the CEN TC247 standard for day and night control. Two options for the night control are available: Night Off with Frost Protection, or Relaxed Setpoint (enlarged deadband). The controllers are overridden to night/day modes via digital inputs or over the BACnet MS/TP network from BACnet Client device.
The controllers are connected to either TER-NTC10 room temperature sensor or TEKY-NTC10 flying lead sensor for temperature measurement. If room setpoint is required then TER-NTC10-SPR sensor can be used together with the SRC-210-MOD DIN-rail mounted BACnet room controllers.
The controller configuration parameters are adjusted thrrough the SW-DCT-USB tool.
- Configurable Room and Zone Controllers with DIN-rail Mounting
- Up to 2 Heating and up to 2 Cooling stages
- Both 3-Speed and EC Fan Control
- Chilled Ceiling and Zone Heating Application Support
- BACnet MS/TP Communication, Device Discovery
- Address and Baud Rate Setting via Bit switch or via the Configuration Software
- External NTC10 Temperature Sensor; such as TER-NTC10 or TEKY-NTC10
- Remote User Setpoint via TER-NTC10-SPR Room Sensor
- Digital Inputs used with PIRs, Windows Switches, Door Cards etc.
- Configuration is done via SW-DCT-USB Windows based configuration tool
- Plug-In Wiring Terminals