Galvanised steel mounting tripod to suit weather stations or sensors.
- Manufacturer: Davis Instruments
|5or more items
Use a mounting tripod for your Davis Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue to make installation even easier.
Brackets at the base of each leg tilt to mount on your roof or uneven terrain. The tripod comes with two poles. One pole gives ~90 cm height. Using both poles gives ~1.8 metre height.
- Pole Internal Diameter: 30mm
- Pole External Diameter: 33mm
- Includes two 90 cm (3 foot) poles.
- Combined pole height creates one 1.8 metre (5.8 foot) pole.
- Made of galvanized steel
- Weight5.5 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)45 x 20 x 15 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.