1-port CAN Bus to Fiber Converter SC Multimode 2Km
MC201-F is a CAN bus signal to optical signal converter (multi-mode SC 2km).
- Manufacturer: 3onedata
|10or more items
MC201-F is a CAN bus signal to optical signal converter. It’s specially designed for solving problems like short transmission distance and electromagnetic interference during CAN bus transmission. It supports 1 CAN port to 1 fiber port transparent transmission and adopts wall mounting which can meet the requirements of different scenes.
A DIP switch allows baud rate setting of CAN port. Hardware adopts fanless, low power consumption, wide temperature and voltage design and has passed rigorous industrial standard tests, which can suit for the industrial scene environment with harsh requirements for EMC. It can be widely used in PLC control and management, building automation, healthcare automation system, measuring instrument and environment monitoring system, etc.
- Support 1 CAN port to 1 fiber port
- CAN port supports two options for choosing baud rate, automatic detection and user definition. The range of baud rate is 2.5kbps-1000kbps
- Data receiving/storing/forwarding could be achieved between 2 CAN networks with different rates when used in pairs
- It can extend CAN bus transmission distance, the transmission distance of fiber port can reach up to 2km
- No-load: 1.39W@5VDC
- Operating temperature: -40 to 75 °C
- Interface form:SC/ST/FC
- Transmission distance: multimode:2km
- Standard: CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B
- CAN signal: CANH, CANL, GND
- Duplex mode: 2-wire Half Duplex Mode
- Baud rate: 2.5kbps-1000kbp
- Housing: IP40 protection, metal
- Installation: wall mounting
- Dimension (W x H x D): 69mm×22mm×100mm
- Weight: 237g
- Weight0.3 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)19 x 15 x 6 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.