Rolling Code 4-Channel UHF Relay Board
Rolling Code 4-Channel UHF Relay Receiver Board and Transmitter.
- Manufacturer: Ocean Controls
|10or more items
This Rolling Code 4 Channel UHF Relay Receiver Board and Transmitter has a multitude of uses such as a garage door controller, blind controller and rolling shutter controller.
It comes with a 'key fob' style transmitter (as used in many car lock systems) with 4 pushbuttons, one for each relay on the matching receiver board. Each relay can be set to either latching or momentary in operation using the 4 position switch. 4 pushbuttons on the case can be also used to switch the relays on and off. The receiver board uses a pre-built UHF receiver module to decode the rolling code signal from the transmitter. Because it uses rolling code with over a billion combinations means it is extremely difficult to crack and security is assured.
Up to 30 transmitter units can be learnt by one receiver unit. Press learning button on the receiver and then quickly press the number 1 button on the transmitter twice to link the two.
Both the receiver and transmitter are professionally packaged and come with easy to follow instructions.
The transmitter (part no. HIW-240) is available as a separate item in case you want more than one transmitter for a receiver.
- Power Supply: Receiver operates on 12 to 24 VAC/VDC
- Maximum Current: 50mA
- 4 x Receiver Relay Outputs:
- Relay SPDT, Contact rating 3A @ 30 VDC or 250 VAC
- Can be set for momentary or latching mode
- Operating Frequency: 433.9MHz
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Transmitter will operate over 50 meters line of site
- Receiver will accept up to 30 transmitters
- Rolling Code more than 1 Billion combinations
- Easy to mount to a wall using screws.
- Includes cover for a professional finish
- Dimensions: 135 x 78 x 30 (mm)
- Weight0.2 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)14 x 8 x 5.5 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:HIW-230In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:HIW-241In stock(4 items available)
- SKU:TCC-040In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:HIW-505Out of stockOut of stock