Step Pulser with DIN Rail Mount
Provides step and direction signals to two stepper drivers using onboard buttons or external switches.
- Manufacturer: Ocean Controls
|10or more items
The Ocean Controls KTD-276 DIN Rail Step Pulser is a small circuit board designed to provide step and direction signals to two stepper motor drivers. The speed of both of the motors is controlled by a single potentiometer which is adjustable in the range 70 Hz to 4.8 kHz. When any of the buttons are pressed the associated motor will turn in the correct direction at the speed defined by the potentiometer.
- On Board Buttons for Motor Run and Direction
- On Board Mini Joystick for Motor Run and Direction
- On Board Potentiometer for Speed Control
- External Switch Inputs for Buttons or Joystick
- Control Speed and Direction of 2 Stepper Motors
- Requires Step and Direction input Stepper Motor Driver for each Stepper Motor
- Useful for Pan and Tilt Controller or XY Table Jog Controller
Please note we have redesigned the board with all surface mount components. If you want a different stepping rate from 70Hz to 4.8KHz, please contact us and we will advise as to what resistor-capacitor combination can be used.
- Power Supply: 8 to 30VDC
- Current Consumption: 20mA
- 2 x Step & Direction Outputs: adjustable in the range between 70Hz and 4.8kHz
- 2 x 5VDC Outputs: 5V with max. 20mA, suitable for stepper motor drivers with opto-coupler inputs
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Dimensions: 42 x 72 x 20 (mm)
- Weight0.07 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)10 x 5 x 5 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:LSK-001In stock(10 items available)
- SKU:SMC-015In stock(3 items available)
- SKU:LSK-051In stock(9 items available)
- SKU:LSK-041In stock(6 items available)