SRC-600 are attractive flush mounted Modbus RTU controllers with a large colour intuitive 3.5” touchscreen for viewing the system status and modifying the settings. The SRC-600 Modbus controllers are ideal for hotel, hospitality, offices, commercial application, houses, apartment buildings and any other application where attractive user interface is required. The SRC-600 controllers have comprehensive control functionality on-board allowing them to be used in wide variety of applications.
The SRC-600 controllers have built-in temperature sensor, 2 resistive NCT10 inputs, 1 Digital Input, 3 Analogue 0-10Vdc outputs and Modbus RTU RS485 communication. The optional measurements include relative 2% accurate humidity, CO2 measurement and alarming and 0-10Vdc inputs for e.g. feedback monitoring. All inputs and outputs are configurable to the required application, please refer to data sheet for more details
The SRC-600 controllers can operate in Comfort, ECO and OFF modes allowing energy savings to be accomplished. The intuive touchscreen shows the 'energy ring' indicates if there is heating or cooling demand, and the screen can also be dimmed easily in the night time for hotel and other applications.
The SRC-600 BACnet controllers have fan control functionality allowing 1, 2, 3, 6-speed fan manual control as well as EC fan control. Advanced logic in side the device allows room space to be monitored for both temperature and CO2 and the environment can be controlled to the optimal conditions.
The SRT-50 touchscreen thermostats are also suitable for stand-alone installations where the thermostat is used to replace the existing "non-intelligent" thermostats such basic Honeywell, Sunvic, Drayton and Sunvic models. Using the SRT touchscreen range the system is upgraded for a state-of-the art interface with many energy saving features. The energy saving features include Cleaning Mode where the system is switched off for a timed period. This can be activated via e.g. window contact or manually from the thermostat. In system installations the cleaning mode can also be activated automatically over the BACnet or Modbus network.
With CE (Control Extension) option to device will have also control for lights, blinds and additional party mode to activate boost conditions.
The SRC600 Modbus RTU communication allows simple integration to building management systems. The device have comprehensive list of variables, and all configuration paramaters are also accessible over the network using Device Configuration object.
- 3.5” Colour Responsive Resistive Touchscreen, 320 x 480 Pixels
- Comprehensive Range of Functionality to Cover most Room Control Applications
- Up to 4-stages of heating/cooling
- EC Fan Control
- Fan speed display and override icons (1, 2- 3-, 6- speed options with multi-colour visualisation)
- Flush mounted to the UK, US or European Wall Mounting Box
- Modern Designer Look with Black/Chrome Colour Scheme
- Attractive Simple to Use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Setpoint Adjustment using Up & Down Arrows (temperature)
- Energy Ring Advising the System Status at Glance (shades of red or blue indication demand)
- Possibility to show network temperature (e.g. outside temperature)
- Alarm Display for out of range of measurements
- Centigrade to Fahrenheit Unit selection for hospitality applications
- Traffic Light Alarms for CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- COMFORT, ECO and OFF modes
- Cleaning Mode
- Lockable Screen with 4-Digit Lock Code
- Number of Lock Screen Options depending on the Applications
- Maintenance Mode Password Protected
- Simple to use Maintenance Mode Configuration Menus
- BACnet Communication Models Option Available
- With CE-Options; Lights and Blinds Control, Party Mode Boost Options
- Humidity Sensor Option for Internal Humidity Display and Monitoring
- CO2 Sensor Option for CO2 Control and Monitoring