LabJack T8 Data Acquisition Module
New LABJACK T8 Multifunction DAQ with 8 Isolated Analog Inputs, 2 Analog Out, 20 x Digital I/O, Ethernet (POE) and USB
- Manufacturer: LabJack
|10or more items||$1180.46/ each||save15%|
Labjack Data Acquisition Equipment is trusted by companies around the world including SpaceX, Google, NASA, Apple, nVIDIA, CERN and Tesla
The LabJack T8 is our 2022 new flagship device, capable of collecting signals from virtually any kind of sensor. With instrumentation amplified inputs, software selectable gain settings, many digital I/O features, and a Modbus TCP front-end, the T8 is our most versatile multifunction DAQ platform. Common applications include sampling large industrial signals requiring electrical isolation and/or precision timing including EV battery testing, industrial control and monitoring, automated testing, and prototype development. Additionally, T8 devices are capable of stand-alone operation by running Lua scripts and include 5x more space for Lua scripts than other T-Series devices.
- 8x isolated analog inputs (AIN) with simultaneous sampling.
- ±1 kV AIN isolation channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground.
- Top performance for thermocouples, load cells, bridge circuxits, and more.
- 8x 24-bit S? ADCs (up to 40k samples/s/ch).
- 10+ AIN voltage ranges: ±11V, to ±0.18V.
- 2 analog outputs (16-bit, 0-10V) with 20 mA drive.
- 20 digital I/O similar to the T7.
- Lua scripts are faster with 5x the code space than the T7.
- 3.3V fixed voltage outputs for excitation.
- Supported by LJM. LabJack's free, 3rd generation, cross-platform driver/library/API for simplifying device communication.
- Industrial temperature range (-40 to +85C).
- USB Ethernet.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE), or power through USB connection.
- 5 year warranty
- 8 Analog Inputs (21 bits at 100 Hz)
- Simultaneous Sampling
- Isolated - Each input in fully isolated
- Differential Inputs
- Instrumentation Amplifier Inputs
- Software Programmable Gains of 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512
- 11 Analog Input Ranges from ±11 Volts, to ±0.019 Volts
- 2 Analog Outputs (16-Bit, 0-10 Volts, up to 20 mA)
Analog inputs can be individually enabled to conserve power
- 20 Digital I/O
- Configurable pull-ups and pull-downs
- Supports up to 7 hardware, or 16 software counters
- Supports SPI, I2C, 1-Wire and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only)
- Supports Software or Hardware Timed Acquisition
- Maximum Input Stream Rate of 50 kHz (Depending on Resolution)
- Capable of Command/Response Times Less Than 150 microsecond
Digital I/O Extended Features
- Simple PWM Output (1-32 bit)
- PWM Output w/ phase control
- Pulse Output w/ phase control
- Positive edge capture
- Negative edge capture
- PWM measure
- Edge capture & compare
- High speed counter
- Software counter
- Software counter w/ debounce
- Quadrature Input
- Easy Frequency Input
- 100 MHz Clock Source
Analog Input Extended Features (Not yet added to firmware. Coming soon!)
- User Defined Slope & Offset
- Thermocouple type E, J, K, R, T, and C calculations
- Built-In CJC Temperature Sensors
- Watchdog system
- Field Upgradable Firmware
- Programmable Startup Defaults
- LJTick Compatible
Fixed Reference Output
- 3.3 V
Modbus is an industry standard command/response protocol for data acquisition and control equipment. The T7 supports Modbus/TCP in hardware, so any software that supports Modbus/TCP can talk to the T7 with no further software/drivers required. (More Info)
Everything we sell has a 30-day money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product, contact us to arrange your choice of a refund or replacement. In addition, the LabJack T8 is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
All LabJacks include lifetime technical support. Support resources include forum, FAQs, email, and telephone.
Software, Drivers and Examples:
DAQFactory is measurement and automation software from AzeoTech. U3/U6/UE9/U12. The Support Page has drivers and sample code. We have drivers for the three major operating systems, and examples for most common programming languages.
For more information:
The User's Guide on T8 Support Page has all the specifics for working with the T8. You'll also find the quick start guides, and any other literature we've published on the T8.
Analogue Outputs: 2 (16-Bit, 0-10 Volts)
Analogue Input Ranges: 10+ AIN voltage ranges: ±11V, to ±0.18V
Analog Inputs: 8x 24-bit ΣΔ ADCs (up to 40k samples/s/ch)
- Expandable to 80 single ended or 40 differential with the Mux80 Card
- Instrumentation Amplifier Inputs - software Programmable Gains of x1, x10, x100 and x1000
Built-In: CJC Temperature Sensor for thermocouples
Fixed Current Outputs: 2 (200/10 uA)
Digital I/O: 20
- Up to 10 Counters
- Up to 8 Timers (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, ...)
Supports: SPI, I2C, and Asynchronous Serial Protocols (Master Only). Also Software or Hardware Timed Acquisition
Maximum Input Stream Rate: 40 kHz samples/s/ch
Response Time: (Capable of Command) Less Than 1 Millisecond
Interface:USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed and Ethernet RJ45
Powered: by USB Cable
Rated for Industrial Temp Range: -40 to +85 °C
Enclosure Size: Approximately 75 x 175 x 25 mm
Built-In Screw Terminals for Some Signals
Examples Available for C/C++, VB, Matlab, LabVIEW, Python
- Weight0.47 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)24 x 9 x 8 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- SKU:LAJ-047In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-014In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:LAJ-013In stock(1 item available)
- SKU:LAJ-035In stock(7 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-034In stock(8 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-030In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-029In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-031In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-033In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-032In stock(4 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-0321In stock(4 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-018In stock(5 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-017In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:LAJ-039Available for backorder
- SKU:LAJ-024In stock(2 items available)
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:TOD-200In stock(21 items available)
- SKU:ATO-160In stock(2 items available)
- SKU:ATO-159In stock(11 items available)
- SKU:AKC-210Available for backorder
- SKU:WES-145In stock(5 items available)