Temperature Transmitters TxIsoPack-HRT
Head mount signal conditioner for converting RTDs, thermocouples and voltage signals into a 4-20 mA current with a superimposed HART protocol for digital communication.
- Manufacturer: Novus
|10or more items||$204.34/ each||save15%|
Temperature transmitter TxIsoBlock-HRT combines the proven quality of HART® certification with the robustness of NOVUS devices. The transmitter is compatible with HART® certified devices and it has electrical isolation between input and output, supporting voltage surges up to 1.5 kVrms. Its great differential is the total configuration through the two 4-20 mA current loop wires, which means more features for device configuration and monitoring.
By using a worldwide known protocol with more than 40 million field instruments supporting HART® technology, NOVUS's temperature transmitter TxIsoBlock-HRT enables the use of standard HART® configuration and supervision software that provides flexibility to users.
Novus has released this webinar on the TxIsoBlock and Hart
Complete configuration, calibration and parameters monitoring can be fully achieved through the two-wire current loop by means of a convenient PC software and USB interface called TxConfig-HART.
Sensor type input is fully programmable for most relevant RTDs, thermocouples, variable resistors, and voltage in mV.
High isolation between input and output drastically improves stability and reliability with greater immunity to electromagnetic noises in extremely harsh industrial environments.
- User programmable working range
- 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD and thermocouples with linear output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Configurator software Windows® (optional)
- Configuration on a PC with the TxConfig-HART interface
- Selectable digital filter for input signal
- Head mounting
- Programmable sensor failure detection for upscale or downscale
Power supply: 10.5 to 35 VDC
- Thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, NTC and 0-50 mV
- Pt100, Pt1000
- 0 to 50 mV
Output: 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire loop powered
Output resolution: 0.25 µA
Accuracy (PT100): ±0.15 % of full scale
Accuracy (T/C): ±0.15 % of full scale
HART® Version: HART V7, compatible with HART V5
Maximum Load: (VPower - 10.5 V) / 0.022 A
Galvanic isolation: 1.5 kV
Working temperature: -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Weight0.15 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H)10 x 8 x 10 cm
Faulty Goods and Warranty
Where such goods have been supplied we undertake to repair or replace them as quickly as possible.Prior to returning faulty items, please contact us with a description of the fault as one of our engineers might be able to assist you by resolving the issue over the phone.
A Warranty form must be filled out and returned with any goods.
Our standard warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
Other warranty periods:
Labjack Products: 5 Years
Atop Products: 3 Years
MeanWell Products: 3 Years
Terracom Products: 3 Years
Warranty is subject to us being satisfied that a defect was caused by defective workmanship or materials and was not caused by or was not substantially contributed to by other factors beyond our control including incorrect installation, alterations or modifications of the product not recommended by the manufacturer.
If you are dissatisfied with our goods you may return them within 14 days of the dispatch date. Contact us for an authorisation and we will refund your purchase less shipping costs and restocking fees. All returned goods MUST be in AS NEW condition including ALL PACKAGING and DOCUMENTATION / MANUALS etc.
- The product returned will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer must pay the delivery costs.
- Non standard, custom made or a specially manufactured or imported products are not returnable.
- Semiconductors, books and software are not refundable
Full Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Ocean Controls, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Trade.
Customers who viewed this product also bought
- SKU:NTR-003In stock(25 items available)
- SKU:LSK-060In stock(12 items available)
- SKU:AXB-201In stock(3 items available)
$100.09 save $60.06
- % off
- SKU:CMS-017JIn stock(5 items available)
- SKU:EES-201In stock(8 items available)