Energy monitoring module TCW260 supports galvanic isolated digital inputs, analog inputs, and RS-485 interface.
All 4 digital inputs are S0 hardware compatible. They can be used to support up to 4 energy meters with S0 pulse outputs. The digital inputs can also support general dry contact output (ON/OFF) sensors. The analog inputs can be used either in the current loop (0/20mA) or voltage (0/10V) mode. They can be connected to voltage and current transducers with suitable analog outputs. MODBUS RTU protocol is realized over the hardware interface RS-485. The energy monitoring module supports up to 24 registers/devices.
All primary parameters (digital and analog inputs as well as MODBUS RTU registers) can be used to arrange up to 24 channels. The channels can be specified as general (current, voltage, temperature, etc.) or cumulative (energy, volume, etc.). All channels can be monitored as digits and as graphs directly on the standard browser over the WEB interface. All channels can be used to arrange up to 24 independent alarms. There are four categories for every alarm. The alarms can also be monitored as graphs.
The module supports M2M protocols over Ethernet – SNMP, HTTP API, and MODBUS TCP. Using them, the device can be used as a part of energy monitoring systems.
- Up to 24 channels for voltage/current or energy monitoring;
- Up to 24 categorized alarms with flexible setup;
- Graphs for monitored channels/alarms directly on the browser;
- 4 isolated digital inputs with S0 interface (EN62053-31) compatability;
- ON/OFF and counter modes for the digital inputs;
- 6 isolated analog inputs with 0/20mA or 0/10V modes;
- RS-485 isolated interface for up to 24 MODBUS RTU registers;
- Password protected WEB based configuration and control;
- Data logger for 70000 records;
- NTP support;
- Periodical HTTP Post with XML/JSON files for client-server systems;
- HTTP API commands;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- Dynamic DNS support of DynDNS, No-IP, and DNS-O-Matic;
- Backup/Restore for easy device settings multiplications;
- Remote firmware update over the WEB interface.
TC Monitor is easy to use Windows application for monitoring and control of TCW products. TC Monitor can collect and display data from controllers installed in different locations (sites). The collected data is stored in SQL database and can be displayed or exported in MS Excel format for further analysis. TC Monitor has a simple web interface, which enables easy and fast configuration. Monitored parameters can be 1-wire sensors, digital and analog inputs and relay outputs.
The free version of TC Monitor provides 10 credits, this means up to 10 different parameters can be monitored and logged.